•  Financial Assistance for College

    Student Loan Forgiveness is available for several types of federal loan programs. To see if you qualify, visit the Federal Student Aid website.

    The Maryland Retired School Personnel Association (MRSPA) offers a limited number of scholarships each school year to current Maryland public school employees who are interested in becoming a teacher. Applicants must be currently employed by a Maryland school system and hold at least a high school diploma or GED. Eligible applicants include:  

    • Noncertified Teachers
    • Teacher assistants
    • Teacher aides
    • Substitute Teachers
    • Other State of Maryland public school system employees
    • Individuals enrolled in an accredited program leading to certification in teaching

    For more information visit www.mrspa.org/scholarship