CommUNITY Mentoring Program
CommUNITY Mentoring exists to unite caring adult mentors, existing mentoring groups and emerging mentoring groups with minority youth and those youth identified as need achievement mentoring.
- Increased academic performance
- Increased self-esteem
- Increased awareness and modeling of socially acceptable behaviors
- Expanded goals for lifetime achievement
- Increased cultural awareness
- Local Management Board
- CommUNITY Mentoring Partnership Board
- Character Counts!
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake
- Juvenile Services
- QAC Sheriff's Department
- QAC HR Department
- National MENTOR
- QAC Department of Social Services
- H.O.P.E. Academy
A Community Partnerships for Children and Families, funded by the Local Management Board (LMB), CommUNITY Mentoring. In collaboration with Queen Anne's County Public Schools.
Community Monitoring through the local management board - www.minarysdreamalliance.org