New Student Registration

  • Go to our Home Page to complete the registration process.

    What do I need to enroll a student in Queen Anne's County Public Schools? 

    • Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card (optional)
    • Copy of Parent/Guardian Driver's License
    • Current Immunization Records
    • Proof of Residency
    • (Electric/gas statement, lease, mortgage statement, property tax bill)
    • Copy of last report card for grades 1-9 
    • Copy of transcript for grades 9-12
    • IEP (if applicable) 
    • 504 Plan (if applicable)


    After you have gathered these documents, please contact the school directly to schedule an enrollment appointment.

    If transferring to another school district or withdrawing from QACPS, please contact the student's current guidance counselor.



  • For more infromation or questions, please contact 
    Student Support 
    410-758-2403, Ext. 154