Dear QACPS Student,
Great news—we’re now using Schoology (pronounced: Skoo’-luh-jee), an award-winning learning management system. You can access your courses, assignments, and content by logging into one place! With your student account in Schoology you can:
Access your Courses
View your Grades
Collaborate within Groups
Communicate with Teachers
Manage your Calendar
Since an account has already been created for you, all you have to do is log in! To help you get started, you have already been enrolled in your courses.
How Do I Log Into My Account?
You can log in to your account following these steps:
- In your browser, navigate to our website: http://qacps.schoology.com
- Enter your QACPS google credentials (full student email address and password @student.qacps.org)
What Do I Need to Setup in Schoology?
- Setup your User Profile
- Navigate to your Courses
- Understand the Homepage: (Updates, Recent Activity, Calendar)
How Do I Learn More About How To Use Schoology?
To learn more, you can:
- Visit Schoology Support to access Schoology Help Guides
- Visit the Schoology Student Resources on the QACPS webpage for additional support
We think you will find that Schoology is intuitive and user-friendly. If you have any questions, please reach out to your school.