All athletes must have a physical to participate. They must be in to the coach by the first day of practice/tryouts. Parents - we suggest that physical appointments be made during the summer or as soon as your insurance will allow. You can also come to our day during the summer when we provide doctors here at the school for physicals. Parents and athletes should also be attending the orientations for each season. Athletes cannot participate until the physical form has been turned in to the coach and FormReLeaf filled out - this is the new sign up online for Athletics. See below for information on how to sign up.
School Year Sports Registration Packet Directions
Dear Queen Anne's County High School Athletes and Families:
I would like to extend a warm welcome to all new and returning Lions for the school year!
Many of you will be participating in our athletic program this year. I am certain your experiences will be most rewarding. We are very proud of our teams here at QACHS and we look forward to your participation and the sharing of your successes.
We are excited to announce that we now offer the convenience of online registration for our sports programs through the registration platform, FormReLeaf! FormReLeaf is an intuitive and hyper-secure registration platform providing you with a user-friendly way to register for our programs, while helping us to be more administratively efficient.
Before registering, be sure to have the following information handy:
∙ Doctor Information
∙ Health Insurance Information
BEGIN YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION using this link to FormReLeaf:
1. Signup for your FormReLeaf account by entering your name, e-mail address and password; confirm your password. Agree to the Vantage (FormReLeaf Parent Company) Terms of Service.
2. Now login to the FormReLeaf Registration platform using your credentials (email address and password)
3. On the top menu bar select “Find Organization”
4. Search for (Queen Anne’s County High School) by typing the first few letters of our school name or by scrolling through the list of schools; once located click on School Name.
5. Click on the “Program/Sport” you wish to register for.
6. After clicking on the appropriate sport, complete all of the required information; any question or field with a red asterisk is required to complete your athlete’s registration.
7. Sign (using your mouse/finger/stylus) in those fields where appropriate, acknowledging that you have read/understand or give approval for the content of the document referenced.
8. When finished click “Submit”
9. You will receive confirmation from FormReLeaf once your registration is completed.
10.The Athletic Office will verify all registrations once submitted.
11.If you need help at any point of the registration process, you may call FormReLeaf Customer Support, Monday through Saturday at (844) 367-6735.
Note: At any time, you can log back into your athlete’s file (while registration is open) on FormReLeaf.com to update any portion of your child’s registration. Should you wish to edit a past registration, go to: “Registration History.”
The QACHS Athletics Staff are excited about this extremely intuitive registration platform and hope that you will appreciate and enjoy the ease of registering your students for our athletic programs going forward.
Kwandrey D. Wilson
Director of Athletics,
Queen Anne's County High School
410.758.0500 ext 232
Kwandrey.firstname.lastname@example.orgIMPORTANT FORMS AND INFOAll athletes must have a physical prior to starting practice for any sport. Please review the documents below:
Notification of probable head injury