FOR NEW STUDENTS
First, you must withdraw them from the school they are attending. Click here to enter your address and determine your school based on your address.
DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS:
- Go onto QACPS website
- Under announcements click on New Student Registration and Back to School Forms
- Once the information has been submitted, it can be seen at the school level
- You will receive an email from Miss Maggie Everngam to set up an appointment to finalize registration.
DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR:
- Call the school at 410-643-3194 and speak with Mrs. Jane Steimer in the Guidance Department to set up an appointment.
PAPERWORK NEEDED TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
If you are not the owner or renter of your residence, you and the property owner/renter must complete a Verification of Residence in Queen Anne's County form and have it notarized. STMS has a notary available. A proof of residence for the owner/renter must also be provided.If you do not live in the STMS attendance zone, please refer to the Request for Out of Attendance Zone Placement form for more information.Note: If transferring to another school district or withdrawing from QACPS, please contact your former school counselor.
- 504/IEP (if applicable)
- Parent ID
- Student Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
- 20-21 Report Card
- Proof of Residency- Utility Bill (entire bill), Lease (with signatures), or Mortgage Statement.
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
A Snapcode is Required to Continue