QACHS Sports Hall of Fame
The purpose of the Queen Anne's County High School Sports Hall of Fame is to honor and recognize those individuals who through their accomplishments have brought pride and distinction to our school and community as either an athlete, coach, administrator or as a contributor to the development and success of the Queen Anne's County High School athletic program.
A person can qualify for the Hall of Fame by falling into one of the following categories:
- Those who participated in Queen Anne's County High School athletics having earned a letter in particular sport or sports for at least two years. In addition received "All-Shore- Conference-District-Sectional-State" Honors. The athlete must have graduated from Queen Anne's County High School and been out of high school for a minimum of five (5) years.
- A Queen Anne's County High School graduate who participated in Queen Anne's County High School athletics and competed in college athletics or has attained a profession in athletics. This person must have been out of high school for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Coaches at Queen Anne's County High School, past or present.
- Those who have given meritorious service or a loyal friend to the athletic program.
- Any individual or team that wins a state championship is automatically nominated after a minimum of five (5) years from the championship.
Nominations may be submitted by members of the Hall of Fame committee, members of the community and the general public.
Nominations are made by completing a Hall of Fame nomination form. Nominations should be in by May 30 for the coming year.
Form for download here Nomination Form
Nomination forms should be mailed to-
Sports Hall of Fame
Queen Anne's County High School
125 Ruthsburg Road
Centreville, MD 21617
QACHS Sports Hall of Fame By-Laws
If you would like to attend-for Dinner Ticket Information for form and information.